Looking for an inspiring location with a unique and artistic added value for your event? You are at the right place at the Maurice Verbaet Center.
Invite your friends or relations to discover the richness of the Belgian modern art and the passion of a couple of enterprising collectors.
The collection of Caroline and Maurice Verbaet, which includes a few thousands of works of art, is the largest private collection of Belgian post-war art in its kind, and an excellent showpiece of the spirit of enterprise and an infinite love of art. Organise your reception, dinner or conference in our panorama floor with a 360° view on the city of Antwerp. Be assured of an impeccable service of our restaurant TAPTA or an external caterer that we supervise. Our Event manager will guide you with pleasure and guarantees a quality event with an artistic touch, totally customised to your business or organization.
The Maurice Verbaet Center offers you an exceptional setting where art and style go hand in hand and where possibilities for your event are unlimited. We are happy to welcome you for a visit by appointment.
More info :
Sylvie Van Dun
Location & Event manager Antwerp
+32 498 54 61 82
- A high level Belgian artistic private environment
- ‘Made in Belgium’: an ideal reference for your (foreign) guests
- A panoramic view with a 360° view on Antwerp
- A new event location in Antwerp
- Possibility to accommodate up to 300 people and exceptionally more
- Tailored formulas, professional advice
- Exquisite restaurant TAPTA or external catering
- Parking nearby